Loker Pacific Oil & Gas Okt 2012 Terbaru – Inilah informasi terkini lowongan kerja (loker) terbaru dari Pacific Oil & Gas untuk bulan Oktober, khususnya bagi Anda para pencari kerja yang berniat melamar pekerjaan di Pacific Oil & Gas.
Posisi di Pacific Oil & Gas ini akan menjadi salah satu info terbaru lowongan kerja oktober 2012 di situs loker lebahndut.net.
Selengkapnya berikut ini adalah loker bulan Oktober terbaru minggu ini dari Pacific Oil & Gas.
Pacific Oil & Gas – Lowongan Kerja Oktober 2012
Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G) is an independent energy resources development company operating throughout the energy supply chain from upstream through to midstream and downstream projects. The company is involved in projects in Indonesia and China using the latest proven technology and operated in accordance with internationally recognized safety and environmental standards. PO&G has offices in Indonesia, China, Singapore and Hong Kong. For further information, please refer to: www.po-and-g.com
Process & Facilities Engineer
Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) – Thamrin
- Lead and manage all facilities & process engineering activities
- Involve in all key activities & initiatives on process & facilities engineering covers oil and gas production facilities, gas compression and dehydration, heat transfer, pipeline hydraulics, petroleum refineries and utility/auxiliary systems
- Perform various process engineering tasks like preparation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) Process Philosophy Diagrams, Heat and Material Balances, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), SAFE charts, Shutdown Matrix/Cause & Effect Matrix, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, Line List, process simulation, sizing and selection of equipment, piping & instruments, flare/venting/radiation calculations
- Involve in project execution which include maintain sequences of the construction activity, cost monitoring, re-engineering review, revised and modification during construction. Project materials purchase/contract review and evaluation for bidding process, project change scope management
- Involve in production facilities or plant construction, start up and commissioning –
- Involve in process debottlenecking and operation optimization, process engineering and mechanical/electrical review
- Involve in process study to improve & increase production capacity and modify early production (temporally) system/facilities to be permanent facilities
- Involve in design and bid packages preparation for all surface facilities or engineering system
- Involve in crude storage tanks installation & modification
- Involve in engineering review for the vendor design package which include review, revise and monitor construction and installation activities
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with a strong operating company
- Relevant hands on experience in mechanical engineering, conceptual & detailed design, EPC
- Knowledge and understanding of design and operation of oil & water handling facilities, oil & gas project planning and control, production safety system
- Possess good analytical engineering skills, knowledge of process simulation using HYSYS
- Written and oral communication, presentation and reporting skills are also essential to ensure effective deployment and utilization of the Engineering Department deliverables
Please send in your applications to: email@example.com
Advertised on 3-10-12. Application deadline on 2-11-12.
Referensi loker: www.lebahndut.net
Itulah update info loker terbaru Pacific Oil & Gas Oktober 2012, semoga saja bermanfaat bagi Anda yang hendak melamar pekerjaan atau mencari kerja di bulan Oktober di Pacific Oil & Gas tersebut.
Bagi Anda para penggemar permainan online jangan lupa baca artikel menarik tentang gemscool portal game online Indonesia yang sangat terkenal.
Untuk info lowongan kerja terlengkap selain Pacific Oil & Gas di bulan Oktober 2012 di kota/daerah Anda, loker bank atau perusahaan swasta, loker BUMN Oktober 2012 terbaru, dll. dapat Anda cari melalui kategori Lowongan Kerja.